This has been a very difficult decision to make, we spent a lot of time and energy planning the event around the previous restrictions. Since then we have had the 10pm curfew and table service conditions which we just managed to work around. However the pandemic is worryingly placing us in the middle of the 2nd wave, government implementations of tier 3 lockdowns and tier 2 high risk areas. This directly affects us in many ways relating to the event.
Therefore the only option available to us in the present climate is to postpone until 2021. We are gutted especially for all the ticket holders, crew. the venue Stoke prior, the bands and live music in general. We worked really hard and wanted to make this happen but the new restrictions now dictate otherwise.
As always health and safety is paramount
Thank you for all your continued support you are all stars
Carry your ticket over to our rearranged Halloween date 29th/30th Oct 2021
Refund on face value of ticket, please e-mail email@example.com to request ( deadline 31st December 2020
Thanks Mart x
STAY safe x