This has been a very difficult decision to make, we spent a lot of time and energy planning the event around the previous restrictions. Since then we have had the 10pm curfew and table service conditions which we just managed to work around. However the pandemic is worryingly placing us in the middle of the 2nd wave, government implementations of tier 3 lockdowns and tier 2 high risk areas. This directly affects us in many ways relating to the event.
Therefore the only option available to us in the present climate is to postpone until 2021. We are gutted especially for all the ticket holders, crew. the venue Stoke prior, the bands and live music in general. We worked really hard and wanted to make this happen but the new restrictions now dictate otherwise.
As always health and safety is paramount
Thank you for all your continued support you are all stars
Carry your ticket over to our rearranged Halloween date 29th/30th Oct 2021
Refund on face value of ticket, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request ( deadline 31st December 2020
Thanks Mart x
STAY safe x
It is with great sadness to announce the cancellation of Onboard the Craft.
We hoped restrictions would have been lifted enough to enable OBTC to take place, however with regulations for indoor venues as it stands this makes this totally unworkable.. The safety and well being of our crew bands and ticket holders is paramount therefore the only option is to cancel until 2021. New dates for Onboard the Craft are 9th/10th/11th Sept .
Thank you for keeping the sonic faith and for all your continued support over the years you are all stars x
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - ticket options contact e-maiL email@example.com
Options are as follows
1 Carry over your ticket for a very special 2021 OBTC - dates are as follows 9th/10th/.11th Sept
for which new tickets will be sent out to you
2 Refund of ticket price at point of purchase
3 SKIDDLE tickets they will contact yo